zondag 18 augustus 2013

Christianity isn't funny.


Christianity isn't funny, but some Atheist aren't either.

I was once a good little Christian.
On my knees, I would pray to a deity, that I had never seen or heard, for him to forgive my sins.
I would do this every night before bed and I would always have a lot to say.
Now I am an Atheist, but I still have plenty of sins to confess.
I would like to use this blog as an opportunity to do so.

Forgive me for I have sinned,
I have spoken ill of my fellow Atheist,
who in turn spoke ill of other people's religions.

No matter how much I would like for them to seize their judgmental practices,
it is to be expected of me, that I would ask this of them, in a polite and civil way.
This has not been the case, as instead I threw a fit and a childish tantrum.
I want to ask you now can you forgive me?

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten