zaterdag 22 maart 2014

Overly Attached Boyfriend

Maybe, I should just strap a bandanna around my forehead like a hippie.
To stop this scratching and let it heal.
Because it's itching on my brain,
is this the way of how I feel?

For there are butterflies in my stomach and I have lost my appetite.
I'm afraid that I'm too clingy,
but it felt like we were tight.
Am I right?

Maybe I'm just paranoid, or preparing for the worst.
When will I learn to fight?
I flee before the final act.
Call for the curtains, over stage fright.

I love you, that I'm sure of.
But I'm too poor to buy new shoes.
Though will that really be an issue.
Are we that loose of a noose.

What is it that ties us together?
Is it deeper than skin deep.
I can't wait to reunite with you.
One more second and I might weep.

I miss you, in all our messages.
it's only been six days, since our last depart.
But living over distances,
is breaking the last pieces of my tattered heart.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten