dinsdag 14 januari 2014

THE WHOLE WORLD IS on facebook/ #FlyAway:

THE WHOLE WORLD IS on facebook/ #FlyAway:

Do you think I am not testing you?
Please think again.
Don't stop thinking, don't you...
DARE!

*I glare*

Why did you stop?
Who told you to?
Who said I was done with you.

I haven't found your button yet...
To restart your brain.
You maybe thought, you had me all figured out.
Well sir,
I call you INSANE.

A first impression is good.
But I bet things have changed,
since you looked away.
I'll give it one more day...
You'll come back to me...
You'll revise your opinion, just wait and see.

Or forever be called a fool.

Don't just BLINDLY drop your thought's, in the thinking pool.
But don't stay silent either.
Even the mute, now holds a pen, in the information age.
But only the brain dead,
writes more than one page...No, book
per day.

I wonder what they say...
While I CONTEMPLATE, every single word.

Does that sound absurd?
Well I'm a poet sir,
what did you expect.

Intelligence is dying fast, should I...
give in and neglect,
the gaping flesh...
Staring at me, while the wound is fresh.

NEEDS medical attention.

Your brain was send to detention,
but your oppressor did not drop your faces in a book.
No the proffesor presents you with a timeline
on facebook.

I know I used this word as just a hook.

I'm sorry Virge I borrowed your style,
I hope you can lend it to me for a while.

But when I've got so much to say,
must I tweet them down.
Or let them #FlyAway

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten