vrijdag 31 januari 2014

Erotic business in the church :D

Say priest, what do you think you're doing?:


I feel lost,
Parched and hungry.
While I crash upon the soil and gaze at your stature.
I lose my mind, feel like I'm dreaming.

Feed me with your kisses.
Saturate me with your love juice.
fiery and un-extinguishable,
like a forest fire on a draft.

from the dessert of depression,
did you became my saving grace.
In a expression of passion,
she dangles from my fishing pole.

Two shapes make one new.
A new language, spoken in tongues,
from the squeals that escape us.
Songs of passion, that won't normally get sung in church.

I fold my hands and make a last prayer,
before I blow my load.
Stand up my child, we have been saved.
Now hurry to your confessions, or god will be mad at us.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten