dinsdag 1 oktober 2013

Ranting about my blue balls

I want to call Latvia and tell them I turned gay.
How do people find love every day.

I watch romantic comedy, they make me sad.
Romance and love is dead.

I surf dating sites and make ton's of new friends.
I can't meet them in real life, then the magic ends.

You have to start feeling real feelings,
have to speak words
with real meanings.

Though creating a profile often makes me sick
I cannot help but come off like a dick.

I say what I currently feel and perhaps sometimes too fast.
I suppose that's my love and it never will last.

My hope lies by a single straw thread.
I guess now its over... I'll consider myself dead.




(Wrote this with the help of Trentsteel, from Vampirefreaks, sorry buddy almost forgot to keep my promise there.)

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten