zaterdag 10 november 2012

could have, would have, should have said it yourself then

the scumbag in our group is always bragging about his misbehavior,
in comparison I could be the worse criminal between the both of us,
even though I think that is nothing to brag about.

sincerely forever alone guy...

this poem is called:

Start the fight!

Ready, steady, GO!
let's compete
and measure swords.
Fighting you
with pen and words.
I would sell my soul, to stay ahead and take the lead.
for this glory,
I'll bear the heat.
Neither nemesis nor foe. No empty sheets!
but dark as blood, poetic battle, bleeds the inkted slut...



I'm not sure if I have done so in the past, but right now I'm literally begging for your opinion so see this as your best opportunity to smite me down and crush my soul.
leave a reaction to this blog at the bottom or on the Facebook promotion of this blog.
also can anybody tell me if inkted is spelled wrong or if my spell checker is just broken.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten